Re: [orca-list] Calc: now braille phenomenon

Le 17/04/2018 à 15:47, Milton a écrit :
When pressing Ctrl+PgUp/PgDwn to move to another sheet Orca speaks first the name of the document and then the name of the sheet, LibreOffice 6 and Orca 3.26. Is it possible Orca only speaks the name of the sheet? Do I miss this in the Orca settings? Thanks.

I suspect another LibreOffice bugs that doesn't sent correct events. On my machine I have only the sheet announced. I'll try on a VM to verify. Thank you for the report.

Best regards,
Alex.