Re: [orca-list] Drag and Drop with Orca

Hi Alex.

It seems to me that Thunderbird requiring users use drag and drop seems
like a seriously bug in Thunderbird. What if a user cannot use a mouse,
but happens to be sighted, e.g. due to a physical disability? Should
that user be expected to install a screen reader and learn its commands
just to move some columns around??

--joanie