Re: [orca-list] ot installing vmware workstation to Ubuntu Mate

HI again,

Le 01/04/2018 à 18:55, Didier Spaier a écrit :
I didn't use that recently, but I assume that it fails to build a kernel module because it can't find the
kernel headers matching your running kernel.

Do you have the kernel source matching your running kernel installed?

Reading the instructions you linked to, I assume that the ubuntu build-essential package should include at
least the kernel headers.

I wrote "I assume" as I never used Ubuntu.