Re: [orca-list] gnome-mud

gnome-mud are a graphical client

På 27 september 2017 11:59:22 chrys linux-a11y org skrev:

Howdy,
Mate-terminal and launch Tintin?
But that is a terminal? Isnt also gnome-mud just a termial wrapper?
if you are on debian did you try:
aptitude search mud | grep client
or
apt-cache search mud | grep client
to search some in your repository? maybe you will find something
usefull if you dont like tintin.
In my Arch repo there is a big flood of mud clients. i tried several,
but those are all just show me an terminal with more or less clickable
gimicks to edit the connection information.

cheers chrys
Zitat von mattias jonsson <mjonsson1986 gmail com>:

Mate-terminal and launch Tintin?

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Från: chrys
Skickat: den 27 september 2017 00:23
Till: mattias jonsson; orca-list
Ämne: Re: [orca-list] gnome-mud

Howdy,

my girlfriend is using powwow. many people here are using tintin++
as far as i know. but those are for sure terminal based clients
(both are easy to use, free and powerful). what brings me to my
question:
Isn't a MUD a terminal only game? how do i play a terminal based
game without an terminal?
sorry for my stupidness ( i never played a mud by myself). i just
see what my girlfriend is doing lol and that seems not to be very
graphical.

cheers chrys