Re: [orca-list] which linux distro

I downloaded that beta and it wouldn't even boot on hardware that's compatible with the beta. Probably corrupted download but in the context of wget that will happen. When distros get to torrents, life gets better.

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017, Christopher Chaltain wrote:

Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 20:05:26
From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain gmail com>
To: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel panix com>, Jeanette C. <julien mail upb de>,
    Michael Weaver <weavermicha googlemail com>
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] which linux distro

Yeah, I recently installed Ubuntu 16.04 on my laptop. The key alt+windows+s, also known as alt+super+s, will start Orca. I'm a long time Vinux user, but I went with Ubuntu 16.04 this time around to make sure I was getting the best hardware support I could. I'll switch back to Vinux once they come out with a version based on Ubuntu 16.04 or the Fedora based version. Note that I just saw Sonar came out with a new beta.