Re: [orca-list] WebAIM Screen Reader User Survey #7

Howdy,
+1 Kyle
There survey is inaccurate, poorly done, and doesn't really show much of anything about anything except
possibly that too many people are still not educated enough to make good decisions. Internet Explorer...
enough said lol.
I am curious about the statistics though, I wonder if someone made a real survey what the answers would be
like.
It's not just Linux based screen readers that are missing. Last time I took the survey, I don't think they
had stuff like Thunder, which while not a popular screen reader, does or did exist.
I decided to stop participating after last year. These idiots shouldn't re considered an authority on
accessibility, they don't know crap about crap, and worse yet, refuse to learn.
Storm