Re: [orca-list] Rather stupid question, but... Where can I find Orca changelogs?

Hello,

There is a NEWS file in the top directory of the source archive.

Depending on your distribution it can also be put in a documentation directory.

In Slint it's in /usr/doc/orca-3.26.0 at the moment and starts at version 0.0.13 - 10-Jun-2004

Other distributions can put these files under /usr/share/doc.

Greetings,

Didier