Re: [orca-list] Graphic environment

Hello Paulina,

Ubuntu 17.10 comes with gnome 3.26 by default. I think gnome is very accessible however it's a bit different to unity you might be used to work in older ubuntu versions.
For example in order to go to the top bar you can press alt+ctrl+tab instead of alt+f10. When you press alt+f1 launcher aka list of open windows will show up. If you just would like to search for something you can start typing. If you would like to switch to the dash you can press alt+ctrl+tab after pressing alt+f1.
There are other minor differences.
We have discussed gnome accessibility in more details last week. If you like you can see it in the list archives. Also if this is not very clear to you please do ask more and I will try to explain it again with more examples.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 28. 10. 2017 10:14 AM používateľ "Werwoelfchen via orca-list" <orca-list gnome org> napísal:
Hi,