Re: [orca-list] A page where orca is stuck

Hey José.

This is now fixed for me. Please test and let me know. Thanks!
--joanie

On 10/27/2017 12:10 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi all.

To reproduce try the following steps:

1. Using firefox open the following link:

http://ask.xmodulo.com/change-usb-device-permission-linux.html

2. After the page is loaded press ctrl+home to jump to begin of the page.

3. Press down arrow until you find the following text:

"First, you need to identify the vendorID and productID of your USB
device. For that, use lsusb command."

4. Press down arrow two or three times.

At least in my environment,  orca is stuck and I need to press tab to
move focus to anoter place.

Thanks.