[orca-list] Installation of add-ons and orca with Firefox ESR.

Hi folks!
I use the latest stable Debian Version with mate and orca installed.
I want to install an extension or addon to Firefox called Video download helper.
When i click on the add to firefox button i can read on my brailledisplay that something is going on but i
can not get to the dialog with braille using orca and firefox.
I guess i am not really familiar with orca so i ask if there is a trick to do this?
/A