Re: [orca-list] OK, this is gonna drive me crazy!

Same here.

On Oct 22, 2017, at 5:50 AM, Milton <milton duurzaamdigitaal org> wrote:

Using Orca 3.22 I did not have this issue.

Op 22-10-17 om 03:34 schreef Christopher-Mark Gilland:
I'm gonna be switching to Evolution if I can't get this under control!

The issue with reading each line of an e-mail message in Tunderbird is getting worse!

Now, F7 to enable carrot mode isn't even working anymore.

Restarting Orca isn't helping either.

Chris.