Re: [orca-list] Google docs

What about presentations?

On 10/21/2017 08:04 AM, Peter Vágner wrote:

Hello,

Google docs is verry accessible with orca and firefox.
You do need to enable google docs accessibility support by pressing ctrl+alt+z.
I have used both documents and spreadsheets for my job and I was impressed how much awesome the web app experience might be.
For making some real use out of this combination you need to look for google docs keyboard shortcuts and get used to those you think might be usefull for your tasks.
For example there are alt+shift+f, alt+shift+e for jumping to the menus.
I can't remember more of them but if you are unable to find it, I will find it for you.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 21. 10. 2017 1:54 PM používateľ "Andy B." <sonfire11 gmail com> napísal:
Hi,

While in school, I will have to make use of Google docs. Has anyone used this with Orca? If so, what is the accessibility like? After trying it out, it seems that you can't arrow through a word and read it character at a time.