[orca-list] Music Store?

With the graphical user interface of Linux, regardless the distro, although, am using Ubuntu 10.04 Gnome 3, just FYI, is there an equivalent in Linux to the Microsoft store, or in the case of Apple, to the iTunes store, where I can purchase music?

There's an album I really really wanna get for my ministry outreach's music library.

4-Him, Hymns, a Place of Worship, just in case you wonder which album out of curiosity.

Chris.