[orca-list] It seems that the accessibility of java programs is broken in gnome 3.2.26.

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hi all.

After updating gnome to version 3.2.26, java applications that use swing have lost accessibility. I use an application called SwingSet2.jar to test.

When I activate the application  orca stays mute. If I  switch to another window pressing alt+tab, orca reads the other window normally, but if I switch back to the java window orca stays mute.

I also tested with other applications in java and the result was the same.

It should be noted that these applications worked when the gnome version was 3.24.

Thanks.

--
José Vilmar, Telefones: 21 2555-2650 e 21 98868-0859,
        Skype: jvilmar