Re: [orca-list] Antergos Based Sonar GNU/Linux?

Hi Dave,

yes, you are right, therefore I have a normal Antergos with gnome desktop. That is quiet good, but the cnchi installer is not so accessible.

What about the accessibility of the installer of opensuse? I hava live snapshot that is really good but this is without any installer.

Cheers, Wolfram