Re: [orca-list] orca and android studio

Hi,
At this time/for new android there is no alternative except command line.
Android studio is surprisingly accessible on windows, and the only
reason it does not work well on linux is the java atk wrapper that has,
I believe, severe bugs and is unmaintained. If someone would fix the
bridge, it would magically start working, I believe.