Re: [orca-list] Accessible-Coconut version 16.04.22 Released

What's the status of screen-saver and low power mode? If one or both are enabled they could be contributing or responsible. On Thu, 30 Nov 2017, David Hunt wrote:

Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 13:58:35
From: David Hunt <dahunt posteo de>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Accessible-Coconut version 16.04.22 Released

Anyone else notice that, when launching firefox for the first time or when waking from suspend, orca cannot focus on the window? Switching out of ff and back doesn't seem to fix this; best thing seems to be replacing or restarting orca. I thought, maybe, it had to do with the script that turns the screen off, but, the behavior is same whether screen is on or not.? I'd post this to Accessible Coconut's mailing list, but my request to subscribe still awaits approval.

Cheers,

Dave