Re: [orca-list] [CBLX] Slint 14.2.1rc2, last call for testing.

Hello,

This is fixed locally. Changes:
The user can execute first either the target or the source step.
The installer refuses to execute twice one of these steps with a
warning, then go back to the main menu.
After execution of one of these steps, if the other one has already been
executed go to the installation step, else go back to the main menu.
What has not changed:
Installation is allowed only if both the source and target steps have
been executed.
Configuration is allowed only if the system has been installed, as per
your previous remark. As an aside, this does not preclude executing the
configuration step on a system installed long ago, if the root partition
has been mounted during the target step.

I attach the modified setup file.

Greetings,

Didier

PS I am still eager of feedback on RC2 and ideas about Aiyumi's issue of
no sound on the desktop