[orca-list] Virtualisation software that works well with Orca

Hi all,

I use Linux and Orca as my main OS, however I need to run Windows virtual machines as part of my work.

For years I've been using VMWare Player, however every time I get a kernel upgrade or upgrade my OS, something goes wrong, and VMWare aren't the quickest at releasing updated versions, with numerous incompatibilities with system libraries.

So, I'd like to know, what other virtualisation software are people using that works well with Orca?

By that, I mean that the user interface itself works with Orca so I can set up and launch new virtual machines.

I did try Virtual Box a long time ago but I'm sure its UI didn't work with Orca.

Thanks in advance,

Nick