Re: [orca-list] Making Chromium work with Orca

Le 12/11/2017 à 11:29, Rob a écrit :
Alex ARNAUD <alexarnaud hypra fr> wrote:
Chromium is not compatible with Orca.

I wonder if that will ever change. What does it need to be compatible?

The Chromium team should implement the accessibility back-end for GNU/Linux. I'm not involved inside the Chromium community so I don't know if there are bugs reports about the accessibility implementation for GNU/Linux. I don't know the status of the implementation for now. When Chromium will be compatible if this is the case one day Orca developers should write a script for it.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager