Re: [orca-list] It is time for me to depart.

Hello Luke,

I am sorry to see you go. It is people like you who help keep free and open source software going. If it
weren’t for the accessibility of such software, I would have been in a lot of trouble. This kind of software
has been a lifesaver for me. Thank you for all the great work you have done.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and I hope that you will return to free and open source
software development someday.

Thoughts and prayers,

Victor

Sent from my iPhone