Re: [orca-list] Problem with Orca and codeblocks

Hello,

Le 07/11/2017 à 14:35, Alex ARNAUD a écrit :
Le 07/11/2017 à 13:34, Krishnakant a écrit :
I tried geany but it is totally inaccessible.
I tried Python coding but just the menus are inaccessible.
Happy hacking.

As I know, Geany is only accessible with the last version of the scintilla package. Maybe it is the case on
Ubuntu 17.10, Arch, Debian testing "Buster" or other up-to-date Linux distributions.
.
On Slint-14.2.1-rc2 version 1.31, Geany is fully accessible.

Built with a source archive from http://download.geany.org/

Alt+F brings up the menu File, then  you can navigate in the menu with
the arrows. For instance rightmost there is Help including the keyboard
shortcuts that can be modified.

Greetings,

Didier