Re: [orca-list] Braille displays

Title: signature_jp_2

Hi,

The braille connectivit depends mainly on brltty, which contains all the needed drivers. Orca has no role in this stuff.

FOr your specific question, I am afraid it just does not work. I have never been able to make such hardware work on brltty. I think so few users used it and requested for support. You may ask on brltty mailing list if someone could help to code the driver, with you in backend to test the results.

regards