Re: [orca-list] Linux full-time

I pretty much have to use linux full time in my job. Not that I wouldn't anyway but I don't feel I could do my job adequately if I didn't use linux. I manage the high performance computing systems (super computers sort of) for the Math Department at the University Of Wisconsin. I also do some web programming and manage the linux desktops. I do a lot of email and web browsing but other than that I do very little of the typical office things you do with a computer. Almost all super computers run linux and almost everyone here uses linux on their desktops. I almost never have any significant accessibility issues with linux. The vast majority of my actual work is done in text files and at the command line.