Re: [orca-list] Want to experiment with Mate

Le 13/05/2017 à 10:41, Arkadiusz a écrit :
Hello,

Hello Arkadiusz

1. How can I enable accessibility in Mate? I mean, do I have to edit
some config files before being able to use it?

You just need to install Debian with speech or braille and after reboot everything will work out-of-the-box. For configuration details you could take a look at the wiki : https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility

2. If it will not be for me, can I safely remove it?I am using Arch.

I don't know Arch Linux, sorry. I use only Debian because it fits my needs.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager