[orca-list] Orca not starting with GDM

Hi,

after some update of GDM on Arch Linux, Orca is not starting
automatically at login screen. I am not sure what is the problem. I
tried various keyboard combinations which include s key and various
modifiers and nothing has helped so far. Therefore I have 2 questions:

1. Where can I verify that Orca is configured to start at login screen?

2. If Orca for some reason crashes during this process, can I find some
log file showing the reason?

Thanks alot,

Vojta