Re: [orca-list] vlc and orca

On Sat, May 06, 2017 at 02:53:25AM AEST, deedra waters wrote:
yep so i'm not smart today it seems. I'm missing the qt accessibility plugin
which seems to not be packaged for void or arch and is only in the aur for
arch. We can't package it for void as they seem to not have done a release
for it. So  as i said that's what  i seem to be missing.

Is VLC built against Qt4, or Qt5?

If 5, then linux accessibility support should be present, since its part of
the core libs.

However, you do need to set QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON to 1, and export
it.

Luke