Re: [orca-list] Orca in html mails

These are on my todo list. Super busy with ARIA deadlines.
--joanie

On 05/01/2017 10:13 AM, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
Hi,

For remind, the 1st thing I reported here is: when I read a message, I'm
unable to distinguish the quote and the reply.

Here's now anothe! problem I experience when I review a message I'm
writing. When I browse with arrows, I can hear the speech, but the
braille displays nothing. Here, the braille disappears on the line
"J'espérais". An explanation?

Here's a log:

https://pastebin.com/R5w5STeF

Available for any test.