Re: [orca-list] Gah. Your tab just crashed.

Le 23/03/2017 à 22:53, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza a écrit :
Can anyone explain the meaning and cause of this message in firefox?

Sometimes, when I close a tab in firefox, I receive the message   Gah.
Your tab just crashed.

What version of Firefox are you using ? Are you using the multi-process version of Firefox ? You should try to report this crash to Mozilla to make the bug fixed. I no longer experienced this sort of bug on Firefox Nightly.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager