[orca-list] Lockups 1

I'm experiencing a few lockups under Orca, and am going to try capturing debug logs for each. The first happens when I enter GNOME's wireless networks dialog, and just started this morning. I'm not sure what changed, but it is completely reproduceable here. I hope that this debug log captures the problem. Once it happens, there is no solution other than rebooting, which seems odd to me. I have a touchscreen and can usually interact with Orca in the sense that I can touch items outside of the wireless networks window, and my mouse pointer reads them out as it crosses them, but I'm stuck in something from which I can't escape. Not sure if it's the wireless networks dialog, if it is something else, or if this debug.out is entirely useless.

Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yf01694ksdrbhqp/debug.lockup1.out?dl=0