[orca-list] A few braille problems

        Hi all.

Okay, I got my brltty and orca fixed, uncomment disable brlapi, make sure that's off, and only uncomment the brlapi authentication through user, put my username in that.

Now, there are a few problems I have. first is that at startup, the panning buttons don't work, neither do the other Orca key bindings. After going to BRLTTY's learn mode, after entering Orca's learn mode, and pressing some keys, and exiting both, Orca accepts the panning and other buttons.

Secondly, this is an old issue, but one that needs fixing all the same. I know, I know, gotta keep up with desktop/application mess-ups, but as refreshable braille becomes cheaper, and as computers overall become cheaper, we want Linux to have good braille access. This isn't an issue of "gotta be like Windows", this is an issue of word wrap. Imagine if you had to read everything un-word-wrapped. It'd look terrible, wouldn't it? Well, that's what braille without word wrap is like. Now, I don't know if its an Orca problem, a Liblouis on Linux problem, or both, but it really should be fixed by someone. As the Vinux problem is pondering the move to Fedora, we really will be counting on the Orca team and the a11y devs as a whole to make users, both old and new, comfortable in Fedora.