[orca-list] Command history scrolling not working in Gnome-terminal

Hi Joanie,

I'm running Gnome-shell 3.20.4 with Gnome-terminal 3.20.2 on Ubuntu 16.10.

When I try to scroll back through the command history in Gnome-terminal using the arrow keys, I get no speech. I updated Orca from git about 10 minutes ago. Before the update, I was able to scroll through the command history.

Reading text files in Nano isn't affected. Also, flat review is working normally. I tried resetting my Orca preferences, with no luck.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Jeremy