Re: [orca-list] Mate : Orca announces the "Application menu" when I open an application

Hi Alex.

It's on my to-do list.
--joanie

On 03/01/2017 05:59 PM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Dear Joanie and all,

Would it be possible to tackle this issue ? The problem still happens in
master.

To be sure to reproduce the issue follow these steps :
1) Launch your session with Mate configured with a11y enabled
2) Open the Mate menu with alt+F1
3) Press down arrow to move on "Office"
4) Press right arrow to enter in "Office"
5) Find the entry "LibreOffice Writer" with up arrow
6) Press return to open LibreOffice Writer

Same behavior, same result and same expected result as the initial report.

Don't hesitate to tell me what I can do to help you to fix this issue.

Best regards.