Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:53:34
From: Rob <captinlogic gmail com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Initial Fedora Setup

When you first fire up the fedora cd. Can you press super+shift+s to start up orca, or do you have to go
alt+f2 and type
"orca"
to get it going.
Any problem with the installation screens? I remember, some time back, that you had to move in and out of
flat review to get your hard drive and partitions set up. How is that screen, now?
Other issues I need to be aware of, when firing up fedora for the first time?
Thanks.