Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 18:54:13
From: Mark Peveto <southernprince73 gmail com>
To: Orca List <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] orca and latest vinux release.

Hi folks,
Working with latest orca, and vinux 5.1.  I believe this'll be orca stable,
not orca master.  Two things are happening.
If I tirn word echo off under the preferences, orca turns it right back on
after I exit the prefs.  If I turn braille
support on so I can work with a braille edge display, after I exit the
preferences screen, it switches it right back
off.
How can I kill this argumentative lil monster?

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!