Re: [orca-list] orca and latest vinux release.

Hi,

it is something being introduced from Vinux I am pretty sure not Orca.

On 30/01/17 10:54, Mark Peveto wrote:
Hi folks,
Working with latest orca, and vinux 5.1.  I believe this'll be orca stable, not orca master.  Two things
are happening.
If I tirn word echo off under the preferences, orca turns it right back on after I exit the prefs.  If I
turn braille
support on so I can work with a braille edge display, after I exit the preferences screen, it switches it
right back
off.
How can I kill this argumentative lil monster?

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!