Re: [orca-list] Firefox/Thunderbird : Orca repeats the same content multiple times

Hello Joanie,

I've detected a side-effect : when I use the arrows keys it works great but when I use "say all" the sentence is not announced by Orca. It jumps directly to the close button "Fermer cet encart" (the button with the class encart-newsletter-close).

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager