Re: [orca-list] two issues to report

hi

I should probably add that the thunderbird issue I reported only affects thunderbird. Icedove and seamonkey don't suffer from this. Which is odd, but I've switched to using that until the problem can be looked into, if it can. I know you probably have a lot of thunderbird issues to look through, so there's no hurry, I didn't mean to sound as if I was complaining.

Thanks

Kendell Clark