Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 06:57:47
From: Krishnakant <krmane openmailbox org>
To: Rapha?l POITEVIN <rpoitevin hypra fr>, Amir <trend669953 gmail com>,
    orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] orca does not read the panel on mate and how to get
    to list of networks on mate's panel

You can also try changing themes.

I had used netbook theme and it has worked for me.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.

On Wednesday 11 January 2017 08:01 PM, Rapha?l POITEVIN wrote:

On 01/11/2017 03:05 PM, Amir wrote:
Hi,

sorry if repeated.

first time it read it, but if i press ctrl+alt+tab now, it will say,
"bottom expanded edge panel"

tab or shift tab does nothing.

so, is this a bug or, am i doing wrong? i did something to the panel in
order to get the network show up. any recommended steps for that? i
mean, i need to find the list of wireless networks via this panel. i
hear there is a problem here. can anyone help?

I learnt there was a bug in Marco to switch between panels. Press ctrl+alt+shift+tab several time to get the top panel. Here you'll find the network icon.

Rapha?l