Re: [orca-list] problems to access google drive using orca

I know I'm not answering your question, and I don't know what the state of Orca support for Google Docs is, but you might want to give ChromeVox with Chrome a try. I don't use Google Docs on my PC as much as I used to, but when I did this is how I would access those files.