Re: [orca-list] orca not speaking

Hi Mark.

A full debug.out emailed to me privately (preferred) or pastebinned.
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca/Debugging

--joanie

On 01/08/2017 04:11 PM, Mark Peveto wrote:
Hi all,
Earlier, I reported that Sonar received some updates yesterday, and after said updates, orca refused to
speak.  It appears it's an update to orca itself that won't talk.  I downgraded orca,
and now it talks just fine.
I'm on the test environment now, and will gladly reinstall the failing orca in order to help you find the
cause, but I don't know what info you'd need, or how to get it to you.  I'll await
feedback in order to help.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!