Re: [orca-list] orca no longer speaks in Sonar

Howdy,

maybe can you paste what packages are updated to have an idea what may happen wrong?

cheers chrys
Am 08.01.2017 um 12:37 schrieb Mark Peveto:
Hi folks,
I'm hoping to get a little help.
While using Sonar yesterday, a package of 130 updates came down.  After those updates are installed, orca no
longer speaks.  I"m hoping another user on
here might know what's broken orca, and how to fix it.  I'm kinda stuck without it.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!