Re: [orca-list] new a11y Dev Team

Howdy everyone,

We are currently  working on some infra. Website, wiki, news,  git and Co. So we and our projects  have a
place to live :).
You will find us here:
http://linux-a11y.org/

Its currently  full of missspelling and grammars because i m not a native speaker. Jeremiah and Kyle are
currently  help me out here to fix that.

Anyone here is also invited to our community channel where you can find a lot of known names :). Also you
joanie, mike and luke any everyone i forgett  are welcome if you want. There live a lot of your users :) you
already know from the list.
Server/ network:irc.netwirc.tk
Room:#a11y
This is for general community discussion and stuff.
Happy to see you there :).

For our Development  stuff we can live in
Room:#devel
(same network)
This is thought fo technical discussion, coatching and meetings. to not spam a11y with techical stuff ;) .
Thanks to kyle to provide the first worldwide ARM only IRC network for us.

Sorry about not so respondable  those days. I had a lot of things to do. (my last days of vocation ;), before
i have to dive again into my job as ERP developer )

Cheers chrys