[orca-list] Please test master with editable Gecko content

Hey all.

I just committed some changes to Orca to improve presentation of
editable elements (e.g. HTML messages composed in Thunderbird). As part
of that work, I also added a change to stop hacking around Gecko's text
bugs if the content is editable. That doesn't mean Gecko doesn't have
text bugs in editable content; it does. However, unlike non-editable
content, the Gecko bugs I'm seeing in editable content seem to be
harmless enough if ignored. And in some cases ignoring the Gecko bug
results in better presentation. Heuristic hacks are heuristic hacks,
after all.

Needless to say, please test master with editable Gecko content and let
me know if you find any regressions resulting from the change I just
committed.

Thanks!
--joanie