[orca-list] Double-speaking, bogus Gecko accessible-application instances: The saga continues

Hey all.

Attila emailed me privately to report that fixing the double-speaking
made certain applications less responsive. <insert huge sigh here> So
now I need to find a way to keep hacking around multiple, bogus copies
of Gecko accessible applications while still hacking around event floods
from Gecko apps and other apps, and do both of these things whilst
dodging zombie accessibles and locating their replicants. But I digress....

I have just committed a change to Orca which, for me, keeps the
double-speaking fix in place. Whether or not it fixes the lack of
responsiveness issue for Attila remains to be seen, but I've CCed him on
this message.

Everyone please let me know what you find. And to those of you who
offered kegs of beer as a reward for working on this issue, I'm going to
come find you now. <silly grin>

Thanks!
--joanie