Re: [orca-list] Please test master for the Gtk+ 3 Gecko-app double-presentation nonsense

Joanye.

Could you remove unnecessary announcement in "seamonkey"?

1. I click Enter to open the message in a new window. "Orca" is trying to present a subject between pressing Enter, and the opening of the letter. The same thing happens when you close the letter by pressing escape.

2. After opening the letter in a new window "Orca" announces completion of loading the page.

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey all.

I have now fixed the Gtk+ 3 Gecko-app double-presentation nonsense for
the instance I could reliably reproduce. I am hoping it's fixed for you
too. Please test.

And even if you're living in a happy Gecko-free Gtk+ 2 world, please
also test for any regressions.

Thanks again everyone!!
--joanie