Re: [orca-list] orca is reading lines twice in ThunderBird

Hey José.

This is a problem I cannot reproduce, but have been trying to get to the
bottom of. The way some people have been talking, I got the impression
that the changes I've been making to get to the bottom of it were making
things worse. So to confirm: This problem also happens with Orca 3.22?

And are there reliable steps to reproduce this problem? Or specific
messages? Any idea when it started, like a new version of thunderbird,
new version of Gtk, new version of AT-SPI2, or something else?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shine on this problem.
--joanie