Re: [orca-list] [OT] Direct Link to Antergos ISO?

Wow, Thanks!
I am a big lftp fan although I don't actually need/use its  power and flexability that often, but don't ever
remember noticing the bit-torrent support.
I see that it has been available for as long as I've known of the program, although not all features were
available back then, and not sure about when
it was first mentioned in the manpage.
Thanks again for sharing this/looking forward to playing with lftp again soon/skimming the manpage
I see some other stuff I want to try besides the torrenting.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Jude DaShiell wrote:
Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 07:23:34PM -0500

First if a torrent is available, I recommend using lftp.
You would copy the link to your clipboard and then start lftp.
then type torrent followed by a space then paste that url and hit enter.
Even on an orca system that should work painlessly.