Re: [orca-list] O-T: emacspeak and arch

I use archlinux and speakup on archlinux which is now the default speech server for emacspeak. Several of the more recent versions of emacspeak-git have not built and installed for me on archlinux. I had brought this problem up on the emacspeak list and messages have had no coherent reply. For the record emacspeak-request cs vassar edu is the subscription address to the emacspeak list. Good luck.

On Mon, 13 Feb 2017, Rapha?l POITEVIN wrote:

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 06:25:27
From: Rapha?l POITEVIN <rpoitevin hypra fr>
To: vilmar informal com br, orca <ORCA-LIST gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] O-T: emacspeak and arch

Hi jos?,
On 02/10/2017 07:35 PM, Jos? Vilmar Est?cio de Souza wrote:
Hi all.
Not the correct place to post this message, but I wonder if anyone has
installed emacspeak in arch linux. I'd to test this environment and any
help would be welcome.

I don't know Arch and I use speechd-el rather than emacsspeak, but I think after installing Emacs you can add the emacsspeak library by hand if there is no package.

Regards,

Rapha?l