Re: [orca-list] Problem with Libreoffice Writer 5.3

Le 06/02/2017 à 09:49, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
It appears that LibreOffice is no longer emitting caret-moved events. So
when you arrow within a paragraph (e.g. by pressing Left/Right arrow),
Orca doesn't know you have moved. If Orca doesn't know you moved, it has
nothing to react to / present. If no one has already filed a bug against
LibreOffice for this problem, it would be great if someone could.

I'll take a look more deeply to fill a bug. I never encounter this issue at this time. Thanks you for pointing me that.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager